Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I knew he was gonna break my heart ... Why do I keep coming back?

Have you ever been in love with a person that you know that they will break your heart but you can't help but text or call hoping to prove yourself wrong? Have you experienced someone who was really kind to you and always made you feel good about your self? Like that Orianthi song :
According to you I'm moody, useless and stupid but according to him I'm beautiful, incredible, funny and irresistible ...

Currently on my hit list there is this song called Break your heart by Taio Cruz which reminds me of that person. Its the kind of song I love to hate because its a good party song but sometimes I feel it's a message from the person that sadly I'm in love with. ( God ... I'm going bonkers!)

So Fuck you Taio Cruz! Cause you broke my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Proving yourself once,twice or even three times to be sure would definately in my opinion be enough because after that your just desperate and they wont be intrested. Everyone wants someone mysterious , hard to get and can be without them for months but still knows they exist. The only way u'll ever get love is if you back off its hard but it's the right thing to do. Set it free if its yours it'll come back if not then it just wasnt meant to be. Don't force the relationship to happen because your significant other will freak out and leave from all the pressure you put them through and then it wont be taio cruz that broke your heart;It will be you M,, You broke your own heart.

    ReplyDelete